Micron Pigma Pens
- They are archival ink so they don't fade.
- They come in multiple thicknesses
- The thicker the pen, the longer they take to dry.
- Sometimes they smear.
Also pictured is a pen that came with my Happy Planner kit. It writes really well and I wish I knew where I can get more.
Why I love these:
- What's not to love?? They are dual ended highlighters! I can use them as actual highlighters or fine points.
- Just kidding.
- Sometimes they make the paper feel weird. Almost like they were scrubbed into the paper. Maybe it's just me.
Staedtler Triplus Fineliners
My friend got me these for my birthday and I. Am. In. Love. They are smooth and so bright. I use them for basically everything, even adult coloring.
- If you're using them on thinner paper, like my moleskine, you can have some ghosting. (In case you're wondering, ghosting is when the ink shows through the back of the page.)
I will show off my other journaling supplies soon!
What are your favorite writing utensils? Leave me a comment below!