Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

My Top Writing Instruments for Journaling

So, I am obsessed with pens. This has been going on long before I started journaling. I have enough pens in my glovebox to never use the same one twice in a month. It only seemed right that I feature my favorite journaling instruments.




Micron Pigma Pens


Why I love these:
  • They are archival ink so they don't fade. 
  • They come in multiple thicknesses

Some downsides:
  • The thicker the pen, the longer they take to dry. 
  • Sometimes they smear. 

Also pictured is a pen that came with my Happy Planner kit. It writes really well and I wish I knew where I can get more.


Zebra Midliners



Why I love these:
  • What's not to love?? They are dual ended highlighters! I can use them as actual highlighters or fine points. 
Downsides:
  • None! 
  • Just kidding. 
  • Sometimes they make the paper feel weird. Almost like they were scrubbed into the paper. Maybe it's just me. 


Staedtler Triplus Fineliners




My friend got me these for my birthday and I. Am. In. Love. They are smooth and so bright. I use them for basically everything, even adult coloring.

The downside:
  • If you're using them on thinner paper, like my moleskine, you can have some ghosting. (In case you're wondering, ghosting is when the ink shows through the back of the page.)


I will show off my other journaling supplies soon!

What are your favorite writing utensils? Leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment