Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Plan With Me // October 22-28

It’s the week before Halloween! This whole month has been pretty much Halloween themed but the spread this week was really cute. Again, I’m doing a Plan with Me in my Classic Happy Planner

The sticker kit is the October Weekly Kit by BEaYOUtiful Planning. It is a free printable and I loved the sheer number of sticker that came with it. I am a no-white space planner, so the more the better.

This kit comes with 4 pages: boxes, half boxes, headers, and decorations. It features a rich colors and cute patterns. The colors are orange, green, purple, and black. There are also glitter headers and hand lettered sayings.

I started this spread with my usual zig zag of full size boxes. I then added in matching half boxes with space to write. This kit comes with date cover headers, which are my favorite. Pink peonies just don’t belong in a Halloween spread. I also added list boxes over the notes until  it was fully covered. 

I continued to fill in my planner with boxes, lists, and headers until all of the white spaced was filled. I really do prefer as little white space as possible. There are these cute little bow dividers that even filled in the little spaces. 



Another successful weekly! I love this. The colors are just so much fun. I know it’s crazy busy and not for anyone, but I love it. 

Supplies I used:
Paper
I like these over the Staples sheets because they work for both inkjet and laser printers. I know there is also some amazing papers on onlinelabels.com. For personal printing the matte or glossy papers are your cheapest bet. The weatherproof paper is my favorite though. 

Printer
HP Officejet Pro 6830 e-All-In-One Printer

Daiso Japan precision knife

Metal ruler

Scissors 

What pen do I use on a dark kit?
I have a white gel pen for the black and dark parts. The rest of the boxes work well with any kind of pen. I tested a glitter gel pen, ball point pen, staedtler fine liner, an inky pen, and a colored fine point myster pen. The glitter gel pen and ballpoint pen smeared if touched immediately. Give those time to dry. About a full minute. The other pens were dry in seconds, which was shocking. My favorite inky pen usually needs 30 seconds to dry. 




No comments:

Post a Comment