Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Plan With Me // October 30 - November 5

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Happy Halloween!!
This weekly cover is brought to you by MissPrintableStudio on Etsy. I purchased her Halloween Monthly Kit back in August just for this week. 

Now, the kit is labeled as a “monthly” spread, but it’s really a “weekly”. The boxes are a perfect fit for the Classic Happy Planner. She gives a ton of stickers and extras in the kit. I didn’t use most of them because the image was the focus. 

I actually did this spread back in the beginning of October. I was naive and didn’t take photos.  

The first thing I do when I start a new spread is carefully remove both pages. Grasp the sheet at the top near the rings and pull downward. Go slowly as sometimes the page can catch and rip. You’ll hear a small “click” when the ring is free. It’s one of the most satisfying sounds in the world to me. 

Once I have my single pages in front of me, I started by cutting out the washi strips. They are the purple witch hats and white spider webs. I had to cut them because they were two long. I did this by laying the piece where I wanted it and slicing off the excess with my precision knife. 

I wanted to get the mural done next so I cut out the pieces and lined them up on the right hand side. I really like how 8 boxes form a Halloween picture. 



I kept this one pretty simple with only a few lined boxes and decorations. The focus is really that spooky scene. 

Supplies I Used
Paper
I like these over the Staples sheets because they work for both inkjet and laser printers. I know there is also some amazing papers on onlinelabels.com. For personal printing the matte or glossy papers are your cheapest bet. The weatherproof paper is my favorite though.

Printer
HP Officejet Pro 6830 e-All-In-One
I honestly do not recommend this printer. It’s my mother’s printer. It does a decent job but I’m going to invest in a photo printer. 

Daiso Japan Precision Knife

Metal Ruler

I would recommend MissPrintableStudio. I bought 5 kits in all from her and found them to be beautiful and well designed. If you swing on over to my Instagram you can see the August kits I used. 



No comments:

Post a Comment