Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Plan With Me // November Monthly

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello November!!
This month’s cover is brought to you by BEaYOUtiful Planning. I promise she’s not my only resource for planning printables; her November Free Printable is just so gorgeous, I had to use it. 

So, this monthly cover set comes with 3 planner options: Erin Condren, Classic Happy Planner, and Mini Happy Planner. It also has an additional notes page for your Erin Condren, but it works just fine to cover the Happy Planner This Month section. I thought that was a lovely and thoughtful addition. I love when things match. 
I’ll be using the Classic Happy Planner kit.

Since this kit doesn’t have a ton of stickers, I’m going to just walk you through what I did and show the finished product at the end. 

The first thing I do when I start a new spread is carefully remove both pages. Grasp the sheet at the top near the rings and pull downward. Go slowly as sometimes the page can catch and rip. You’ll hear a small “click” when the ring is free. It’s one of the most satisfying sounds in the world to me. 

Once I have my single pages in front of me, I start cutting out the headers. I really appreciate that she covered all the way to the edge on the Sunday-Tuesday header. It helps the page look more finished.

I cut out the blue headers next because I wanted to use them for the sideboard cover. I then cut out the sideboard and affixed the headers. I then carefully covered the left hand side of the first page. 

I continued by cutting out the empty dates covers and decorative boxes. I placed them in their designated spots. One of the decorative boxes had “Thanksgiving” printed on it so it was easy to place. 

I finally started on the work of cutting all the small boxes. There are designated bill pay boxes, birthday markers, and holidays. I might actually remember when Day Light Savings ends this year. 

The last thing I do is the date covers. I save them for last because inevitably I end up covering them otherwise.



As you can see this is a very pale floral kit. Cutting it out was not easy. The lighting was terrible. I also decided not to use my exacto knife and ruler. That’s a mistake I won’t make again. 

I really enjoyed how this turned out. It’s dainty, but still a fall floral. It has even made me like brown a little. 

Supplies I Used
Paper
I like these over the Avery sheets because they work for both inkjet and laser printers. I know there is also some amazing papers on onlinelabels.com. For personal printing the matte or glossy papers are your cheapest bet. The weatherproof paper is my favorite though.

Printer
HP Officejet Pro 6830 e-All-In-One
I honestly do not recommend this printer. It’s my mother’s printer. It does a decent job but I’m going to invest in a photo printer. 


Small scissors



No comments:

Post a Comment